WHAT IS DIGITIZING?
Digitizing is the act of taking artwork and converting it into a computerized stitch file that an embroidery machine can then read and produce an embroidered item.
Steps for turning your artwork into a digitized logo for embroidery.
1) Submit a .bmp or .jpeg file of clean artwork.
2) Your artwork will be submitted for a quote. Digitizing cost is based on stitch count
3) You will be advised of the estimated quote.
. 4) Your logo will be sample stitched and submitted for approval before applied to any garment.
5) The initial and one time cost is the digitizing fee. If any changes are made to the logo after digitizing, there will be additional charges, including size changes.
6) The embroidery cost is charged per item and is determined again by stitch count.
WHAT MAKES A GOOD LOOKING EMBROIDERED GARMENT? Clean, sharp, crisp artwork is the No. 1 key to a good looking design. Remember, what looks good on paper doesn't always apply to embroidery. Too much detail can get lost in stitches in fabric. Sometimes the simplier, the better. Your company's logo may be very detailed but for embroidery, it can be simplified.
My philosophy on logos is that you don't want to be a walking billboard. Instead the idea is to create an attractive logo with some mystery -- you want people to notice, stop you and say, "What is your logo." And then there's your 60 seconds window of opportunity to capture their attention and promote your business.
We work with some of the best digitizers to ensure good embroidery.
Left Chest 3-1/2" 3 - 4"
Back Fit within 12" x 12"
Cap 2-1/4 - 3" 3-1/2"
Patches 2" - 5"
Contact us for submitting your artwork.