Screenprinting is the process by which ink is dispersed through screen meshes onto material. A new screen is required for each color.The pricing is determined by a setup cost, artwork charges, the numbers of colors to be applied, the quantity of articles, and the price of the item to be screenprinted. Therefore, the fewer the colors, the higher the quantity, the lower the price.
Screenprinting works best on t-shirts such as the Gildan 2000. If you submit your artwork,we will create a special website for you to see what your artwork will look like on the garment.
Like any other process, the better the artwork, the better the final product. The best format to submit is a vector file such as ai (Adobe Illustrator) or cdr (Corel Draw) with a high resolution of 300 pixels. There may be an additional charge for artwork if it is submitted in another format. Also, a charge for color separation.
1. Price per shirt, colors of imprint on artwork and number of locations of imprint.
2. Number of screens used (one for each color).
3. Artwork is a one-time fee provided there are no changes. Changes are defined as change in size of artwork, additional information in artwork, color of imprints.
1. Select item to be imprinted. Visit our catalog.
2. Submit artwork for quote, or contact us by phone.
LOCATIONS FOR IMPRINTING:
Left breast front
Locker patch (Small print about size of left breast and placed 2 - 3 " below collar)
If you only need 1 - 12 items imprinted we suggest customized heat transfers or if each item is unique or one of a kind (personalized with a name, etc.) look at our sublimation department. With sublimation, keep in mind that you are limited to light 100% polyester garments only. We also offer direct to garment printing (e-mail or call).